<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
Discord Embed

If Discord/Titan is down, use the emergency cbox instead!

Remember!

If you'd like to edit an app here, please PM a staff member and have it moved to Info, Planning and Pending. Topics in this section cannot be altered here. Thank you!

» Jamarion, [x] phoenix || male
Nidelia
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 10:25 PM
Member Inventory: View

member #387

‣ Female

44 posts

Nidelia

Worldbuilder/Artist
scout

☆ Offline

170 jaden

Awards: 3

Name:
Jamarion
Species:
Ice Phoenix
Appearance:
user posted image
Abilities:
Reincarnation
Resistant to Ice Magic and cold
Healing tears
Info:
Being 957 years old Jamarion is getting on in age, though he doesn't act it. He has always lived with the philosophy that you're only old if you let yourself be. Thankfully he of course also doesn't actually get on in age physically until the final days of his life, so he still sounds and looks young as ever.

He tends to come off over confident, but careful to those around him. He enjoys flirting with women of all species, after all, being immortal makes for fun times. And of course over the last near thousand years he's seen a lot of things, but has done his best to avoid all of the major events effecting the world; recently though he has found himself questioning his role in the world and purpose in life and is now searching for one.

--------------------
I'm a little tea pot short and stout, ti- hey, whoa, wait, it's not time to tip me over and pour me out!

Nidelia|Selkie
Jamarion|Phoenix
^
Fyfergrund
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 05:39 PM
Group Icon
Member Inventory: View

member #255

‣ Male

1106 posts

Fyfergrund

Admin
The Old Man of BTACD

☆ Offline

21399 jaden

Awards: 7

user posted image
Character Information Approved!

Please post your character's name and URL in the"Pages and Names" topic; if you have a player group character, please add them to the "Add To Player Group" topic. Both are linked below. Thank you, and have fun with your new character!

Character Pages and Names - Add To Player Group
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: