<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
C-Box
This cbox is directly connected to our Discord, here!

» September Newsletter, August - September
Verridith
 Posted: Aug 31 2017, 09:44 PM
Group Icon
Member Inventory: View

member #1

‣ Female

9297 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Offline

16944 jaden

Awards: 31

WELCOME TO THE NEW MONTH!

Hello members of BTACD! Welcome to the monthly newsletter. These will be monthly installments, posted between the 1st and 5th depending on how busy our staff is. All important changes, website updates, features, etc - they'll all be listed conveniently here!

MONTHLY FEATURES!

user posted image Character of the Month has been awarded to @Erratic with Phantasm!
user posted image Species of the Month has been awarded to the halfling!
user posted image Post of the Month has been awarded to @CasDean with the post now dubbed Chase the Tide!
user posted image Member of the Month has been awarded to @JPG!

CONTESTS AND EVENTS!

Congrats to our musical winners, @JPG and @Nidelia!

FORUM UPDATES!

There seems to be new art popping up on the subforums, whoo! Our current conditions thread is now updated, and we have a new canonical role-play subforum for you all to play in!!

WEBSITE UPDATES!

We are changing the way we present updates to you all! Instead of tossing up new species, subspecies, and lore all through the month, now we're going to be adding them in on the first of every month! Whoo! So let's focus on the awesome new updates!

THE TIMELINE HAS BEEN RELEASED!!! Multiple years in coming, this month, staff at last decided to hunker down and finish it! This will detail the canonical happenings of the Realms' histories, in an awesome and spectacular layout coded by our amazing @Camy, with art drawn by yours truly (with added help from @SpiritSai)! This is one of our largest releases yet, and we can't wait to bring you more!

Also, it seems some of the species pages seem a bit different... I wonder what's going on? ;D

PLOT UPDATES!

The king is dead! The king is dead! Sha'kir, now called the Never-King, was to be Verridith's mate - but no longer. Nina has hired sky-pirates to take him down, and his life was taken and body stripped and burned. Now, his teeth and claws are being sold on the black market, and the kingslayer pirates seek a new foothold in the city-state of D'issan...

DISCUSSION!

I'm thinking of putting links to our various thread-based rules in our general TOS! What do y'all think?

NEW MEMBERS!

Welcome to BTACD, @Narvail, @Jester, @Amakiir, @CasDean, @Windstorm, @Dekkys, @NyteDaez, and @Jinn!!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
JPG
 Posted: Sep 3 2017, 03:51 PM
Member Inventory: View

member #327

‣ Male

99 posts

JPG

Members (Mentor)
FUN WITH A CAPITAL F AND U

☆ Offline

4409 jaden

Awards: 2

Holy crapola. Sorry, I've been a bit slow with the storm and stuff. Thank you so much zomgawsh ;.;

--------------------
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

web
statistics